UPDATE: March 17, 2020
Linden House does not have any COVID-19 diagnoses of residents or staff. We continue to take appropriate infection prevention measures to protect our residents and community and frequently evaluate resident health.
Linden House Updates:
As of Tuesday, March 17, Linden House is:
- Restricting visitors to essential staff only. Only essential staff and caregivers (such as hospice workers, private duty nurses, and EMS technicians) will be allowed to enter Linden House and only after submitting to and passing an entry point screening process.
- Closing the restaurant and delivering all meals to resident apartments.
- Continuing meals in The Gardens but using additional tables for social distancing.
- Canceling all group activities.
- Asking residents not to gather in groups and maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Monitoring residents twice daily.
- Closing the rehabilitation gym.
- Welcoming a new Nurse Practioner, Jenny Furlow, NP-C to our community. She will be available to provide onsite medical assessments to residents in their apartments or the wellness clinic if they or their families prefer to avoid potential exposure by going to their community-based physician. Please let the front desk know if you would like to meet Jenny in your apartment or want to discuss her services.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Linden House at 434-973-0311.
- For additional information on the coronavirus disease: